Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Update

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Update
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:35:01 -0400
That's fine.

PlayerPal has taught me how to do decent "painting" type UIs in javascript;
the only thing I'd have to learn for "CrazyBalloonPal" is possible
drag and drop for stuff like the blowing face , the magnet, etc.  Just
let me know when and if you're interested in fleshing out the idea.

Congrats on Helena!

-Kirk