Re: [stella] Trouble with AtariVox code - please help!

Subject: Re: [stella] Trouble with AtariVox code - please help!
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:14:17 -0400
Alex Herbert said:
> Hi there,
>
> I think there may be problems with my i2c driver package.  It's pretty
> timing sensitive.  People reported that the last version of MGD I posted
> on
> the AA forums wasn't saving, but it's working fine for me - my particular
> i2c chip seems slightly less fussy than some.

Thanks for the note Alex.  I hope you feel better soon.  I've made the
changes to Fall Down, though I haven't had any complaints as of yet
(probably since few people have tried it).

Anyway, Bob - did the old version of Fall Down actually work on your
machine?  If so, your problem is probably not the driver...

-Aaron