[stella] Crazy Balloon Score!

Subject: [stella] Crazy Balloon Score!
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:36:01 -0400
Hi there!

So I'm continuing to complete the game "framework".

Today I added the timer logic and added it to the score. Scoring is very
simple: Once you beat the level, you get a certain score for it depending
on the time remaining.

The gameflow now works rather "unusual":

If you don't like a level, you can just skip it!

Basically you have one run through all levels, and can use your chance
wherever you desire. After you either loose all your lives, or you skip
back to the starting screen, you have reached a final score. (Once a level
is skipped, you can't go back to it!)

I know that this is pretty uncommon behaviour, but I somehow like it. So
the player has a chance to avoid the levels he don't likes. Also everyone
gets to see all the levels. (I know I hate it when having a game with 30
levels, where I'm stuck at the third level and never saw anything of the
rest of the game...)

Greetings,
	Manuel

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of crazy.zip]