[stella] Anyone know Vern (aka Delicon aka Mickey Mouse?)

Subject: [stella] Anyone know Vern (aka Delicon aka Mickey Mouse?)
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:40:23 -0400
Thanks for reading.

Anyway, I'm trying to get ahold of someone named Vern who has developed a
couple of 2600 flash carts similar to the Kroko cart or CC2.  His most
recent invention is called the Chimera, which is a very nice piece of
hardware:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65516
http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67816

...and he was making it totally open source, which piqued my interest enough
to build one.

I think this is the same guy who used to post here a couple of years ago
under the name Mickey Mouse, and invented something called the Da Vinci:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200302/msg00093.html

Anyway, I want to contact him because I built a Chimera, and he told me in
April that he had the microcontroller code and bankswitching files working
and would send them to me in a couple of days after he polished them up, but
that's the last I heard from him, and he hasn't responded to PM's at
Atariage, which is the only way I know of to contact him.  So basically, I
have this really cool piece of hardware that I can't use.  Basically, I'm
just hoping to get whatever files he has for this thing, whether complete or
not, so I can get it working and contribute to the project myself.

If anyone knows how to contact him, let me know.