Re: [stella] Stella 2.0 Alpha 2 available

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella 2.0 Alpha 2 available
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:08:10 -0400
>I'll be interested if anyone can get this Battlezone one to work:
>Battlezone
>Frying may cause the mountains to be flattened, or on rare occasions,
>infinite lives.
>
>That was my submission and while it's extremely rare, I did see the
>infinite lives once, word of honor.  Though I might've been mistaken
>about "Infinite", maybe it was just a larger amount than could be
>displayed, like an underflow to 255 or somesuch.
>
>Man, that @jade.tufts.edu is SO obsolete...

I mist have missed this one... I thought I got all of them through the D's.

Anyway, I tried it, and I did get infinite lives (or maybe 255) and the
mountains look funny, if not flattened - here's a Stella 1.4.2 state file
for this effect.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of Bzone_fry.zip]