RE: [stella] Atari 2600 BASIC compiler

Subject: RE: [stella] Atari 2600 BASIC compiler
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:53:22 -0400
The way this is handled in PHP is to use an include_once command.

That way it keeps track of whether it's included something already.

Fred Quimby <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Works OK on Linux. One thing I noticed (that would affect DOS/Windows
>too) is that 2600basic.h tries to include itself (contains "include
>2600basic.h"). That caused DASM to freak out a bit...

Thanks, I was getting some strange warnings in DASM of which I didn't know
the cause, and this fixed it. DASM still assembled sucessfully anyway so I
didn't try to find the problem. Apparently DASM is tolerant of incorrect
code!

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.