Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?

Subject: Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:37:39 -0400
That would be perfect.  One really needs a vectorscope to do it right.
Otherwise you need to use some fancy oscilloscope tricks that are a bit
error-prone.  If one doesn't have either of these tools, then video
hacking becomes a black art doomed to failure.

For the 2600, I think the simplest thing to do would be to set COLUBK
to 15, generate a stable frame, and adjust the pot so that the vectorscope
shows an angle of 336 degrees.

-Chris