Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?

Subject: Re: [stella] How many NTSC colors?
From: "Eric Ball" <ericball@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:04:40 -0400
Re: pixel delay with color=15 versus color=1

Rather than simply dispute Chris's statement, if people could please give
the attached (NTSC) test program a try.  It displays three one pixel lines.
The left line cycles luminance then color, the center line is a fixed grey,
and the right line cycles color then luminance.  Around the center of the
image the left line cycles from color=15 to color=0.

Now, on my (uncalibrated) RF 7800+CC2 I don't see an appreciable pixel shift
over the color spectrum.  There may be a slight delay (much less than one
pixel) visible on the left line from color=15 to color=0, or it may simply
be a side effect of blooming.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of colutest.zip]