Aw: [stella] on Batari BASIC

Subject: Aw: [stella] on Batari BASIC
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:40:04 -0400
Hi there!

> Anyway, I wonder what you all think of this. An upcoming flood of
> small, simple homebrews makes me feel different about what I've
> achieved I think.

Hm... I personally think that a bB creation is a lot better than selling a
graphics hack, so basically we've already seen worse.

Also you should not forget that this "upcoming flood" will be compared and
judged against "normal" ASM brewed titles and I don't think they can really
compete with most of those.

Greetings,
Manuel

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - |ber 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1