Re: [stella] Stella debugger minimum window size?

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella debugger minimum window size?
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:16:07 -0400
You can put me down for a yes.  I asked because I have a PC laptop that only
has an 800x600 screen, but it will do 1024 if you connect to an external
monitor.  I also have an iBook which does 1024x768 and I use this more
often, I've just been too lazy to try to build an OSX version of the alphas
using the CVS code.  Maybe it's time I did this.