RE: [stella] Compiling distella on OS X -- real dirty

Subject: RE: [stella] Compiling distella on OS X -- real dirty
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:13:42 -0400
I had to stop using the existing OS X port posted last year because it often
failed - it would end up hanging and creating extremely large files about
10% of the time - on the order of a few hundred megs - before I could kill
it.

Not sure if this version contains the same bug.

This may be sacrilege, but the existing DOS version works great under DOSbox
in OSX.  It is slower this way, but still it only takes about 20 seconds to
disassemble, and it doesn't appear to have the bug I mentioned.