[stella] TheDig archival status

Subject: [stella] TheDig archival status
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:31:48 -0400
Just a brief update.  TheDig is now appending new
messages to its db in close to realtime via the POP
importer.  This then pops the RSS cache which triggers
the RSS update.  I have attachments from Brian Watson
that I'm going to be adding to the archive to bridge
the gap in 2005.  I also went to some of the earlier
messages that had UUENCODEd binaries in the message
and manually decoded them.  Some of these programs
don't run that well but I think they are intact
nonetheless.

As you may know, a lot of messages are in there with
odd dates because people posted with screwed up system
clocks.  I'm going to have to try to figure out where
they should go.

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail