Re: [stella] *grumble*

Subject: Re: [stella] *grumble*
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 00:12:31 -0400
At 6:25 PM -0400 8/4/05, Adam Wozniak wrote:
> Around about July 12th biglist stopped sending me mail for apparantly
> no reason.

The reason is "Bad address: Emails not reaching subscriber".  So it
IS sending them, but you're not receiving them.  Please check with
your ISP.

> Can we please, please, please, move somewhere else?  This kind of
> !@#*!@# happens far, far too often.

As I've pointed out with other issues, it's not always Biglist.  This
appears to be another case where it isn't Biglist's problem.

Glenn, I'm looking into setting the number up, but if "cuddlepuddle.
org" isn't resolving for some reason, mail will still bounce and
eventually unsubscribe Adam no matter what I set it to.

BTW - I'm getting a little tired of seeing "let's get off Stella"
posts.  These are off-topic and are better sent to the people who
are actually working on this.  Posts about the Dig, and if it comes
to it, a general invite to a new list will be fine, but let's not
talk about the mechanics or the people involved on a list that isn't
about those things.

And another thing...  I'm going to assume that Adam didn't realize
that he wasn't getting Stella until recently, but I'm a little
peeved that I wasn't informed directly.  Please let me know about
problems before broadbanding them (and give me a couple days to
respond since I can be a bit busy at times), or send an email to
help@xxxxxxxxxxx if it appears to be a serious problem.
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729   slapdash@xxxxxxx [NEW!]   VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||