Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest

Subject: Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest
From: Dan Iacovelli <atarivideoclub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 07:50:47 -0400
Glenn,
I agree with others thats cool that your doing this
(I'm currently working on a game using Batari Basic btw)
Also I don't know if you noticed on thet site but there is a typo.
it saids the contest begins on aug. 11 2006 and ends july 11 2006.
I think you meant Aug 11 2005(being today).
Dan Iacovelli