RE: [stella] Flashback 2 development system

Subject: RE: [stella] Flashback 2 development system
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:11:18 -0400
Hi Bob,

> 	Just curious if anyone here has gotten their hands on an Atari
> Flashback 2 and hacked it for a dev system?  I'm hoping to get mine this
> week and replace my 2600 JR for development (real AV out!)

I have a FB2. It's a nice unit but I don't know if you want to use as a
development system. The TIA isn't perfect. First off the HMOVE lines are
missing (not that big of a deal though...right).

There is also a thread on AA where someone modded their FB2 to add the cart
port. He tried Galaxian and Cosmic Ark with not so good results. Read
http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74462&hl=

Take care,
Dennis