Aw: Re: [stella] Update: "do re bB" and webTune2600

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] Update: "do re bB" and webTune2600
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:11:47 -0400
Hi there!

> > Well, and if you'd write a proper 5.3 music driver you could use music.h
> > for some better sounding note names than:

> 5.3 music driver?  Like one that embeds distortion value in the
> remaining 3 bits?    Hmm, interesting idea!

Uhm... yes... that's how I thought any 26000 driver normally works.

> Well, part of the point of the exercise was to use the output of
> Tune2600, which isn't friendly like that, but I guess I could add
> another column amalgamating the two...

Admittedly I didn't look at the webinterface. You sounded as if it were just a
frontend for the DOS exe? Isn't the output 100% in your control then?

> Possibly I could add to the scraping of tune2600 to get those, though
> I don't like how it would mean information would be in two places,
> Unsub & more at http://stella.biglist.com

What?

Greetings,
Manuel

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - |ber 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1