RE: [stella] Computer Space

Subject: RE: [stella] Computer Space
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:32:38 -0400
I will not be taking on such a task, but I'm all for seeing a video of
Computer Space.  I've never seen one of these machines in person, much less
played one.  All I've ever seen is a few seconds of it from an old movie - I
think it was Soylent Green.

I'd say the reason nobody has ported it is because so few have ever seen it.