Re: [stella] Batari BASIC contest entry: Solar Plexus!

Subject: Re: [stella] Batari BASIC contest entry: Solar Plexus!
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 02:36:48 -0400
Andrew wrote:
> I *totally* disagree with Thomas here.  It is all about writing games for
> the 2600 and I personally welcome contributions written in bB, or any other
> language for that matter.  We will still have 'how do I?' questions, and
> allowing such contributions will encourage more '2600 developers to make
> more games -- and some of them will move onto assembler.  So please let's
> not cut out future programmers from our community just because they're
> learning with another language.

I can live with that, no problem.

Anyway:
> PS: for what it is worth, I, too, am pretty much lurking on the list these
> days and don't post any more because I am awaiting an alternative.

This whole discussion is mood until we have a *reliable* list again. I can
feel how the once great [stella] community is fading away every day we
wait any longer. So, while I can understand that some people want to
keep it at Biglist, this is IMO "loyalty of the Nibelungen" (as we say in
German) which will finally cause the list to DIE.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!