Aw: Re: [stella] stella charter

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] stella charter
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:11:55 -0400
Hi there!

> stage.  As long as development of the language continues, it could
> eventually be possible to do everything with it that can be done with
> assembly.

No. Unless you code everything with inline assembly it will never do that.
There's only so much custom kernels it can do and they'll never cover all that
is possible. The 4 games I released so far roughly require 4 different kernels
each, no two of which are the same. For example Star Fire, Seawolf and Crazy
Balloon use three different(!) 6-char kernels for the score display.
Customizing bB kernels to that level for a single game would be no different
from writing it in assembly from scratch.

Greetings,
Manuel

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - |ber 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1