Re: [stella] stella charter

Subject: Re: [stella] stella charter
From: Doug Dingus <opengeek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:13:11 -0400
"Basically it's just the sum of it's members :-)"

Ok, that works for me. Makes it simple and easy. I know what you guys are
about and am happy to be here.

Worst case, question gets asked and dismissed (for whatever reason). AA will
fill the gap, meaning the relevance of this list is exactly what it's
members want it to be. That answers all my questions nicely.

As time permits me to delve into lower level (and way more fun) stuff, I
know where and who to ask. In that vein, pure bb questions are likely not of
interest here, unless they have assembly related ramifications (debugging,
etc...). Hybrid stuff is fair game as all the usual elements come into play
at that point.

Sorry to ramble, just needed to sort some of this stuff out for myself
personally.