Re: [stella] Time to move

Subject: Re: [stella] Time to move
From: "Dennis Debro" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:24:15 -0400
Hi there,

> Ok, it looks like everything is ready for the move.

Thanks for the memories Biglist but I guess it's time for us to move...the
masses have spoken.

> Please take time TODAY to check things out; I will be on vacation from
> Friday through Labor Day, and will NOT have network access to take care
> of any problems.

Is it possible to mask the e-mail addresses in the archives like Biglist
does it? SPAMMERS may be getting sophisticated and can figure out
user_name at domainname.com.

> I'd like to thank Russ and Biglist for hosting us in the past,

I too. Even though we've had our hiccups I've enjoyed it. Also thank you
Glenn for starting this list. I haven't been apart of a better list than
[stella].

> and I'd
> like to thank Albert and Atariage for hosting us in the future.

Thank you for *ALL* that you do.

Take care,
Dennis