[stella] 52 pixel bitmap

Subject: [stella] 52 pixel bitmap
From: "Zach M" <zach_in_sac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:26:00 -0500
Someone suggested that I post here in case not everyone follows the AtariAge
blogs. I recently made a tool that converts a BMP file to assembly code for
a 52-pixel wide sprite. It works by combining the 48 pixel sprite with the
missiles and the ball. One of the missiles becomes a 2-pixel sprite with a
combination of HMM0, NUSIZ0, and ENAM0. The larger image takes a lot of ROM
space, and is not as movable as the 48 sprite. I'll leave it to you to weigh
the costs and benefits.

More details and download at:
http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=93&cmd=showen
try&eid=1264

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.