Re: writing entity references.

Subject: Re: writing entity references.
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:25:03 GMT
> That wasn't an official answer.
Sorry. I did not mean to deny the existence of the rest of the XSL
group.

> I agree that there is a practical problem here, but it's not clear how
> to me how solve it cleanly without either introducing huge complexity,
> or without opening loopholes that invite abuse.

So, the usual problem then:-)

I am happy to have confirmation that it isn't really possible with the
current draft (as that saves me the time of re-reading the thing again
looking for something that isn't there). If the XSL group could see a
way to provide some sort of feature like this in a future draft,
then that would be nice, but I am sure there are other things on your
todo list before that. (Like math formatting objects for instance:-)

David