Re: xsl variables

Subject: Re: xsl variables
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:15:38 +0200
I am passing variables between XSL files via xsl:import in following
way:
1.file >
xsl:import href=" dtdTemplateConditions.xsl"/>
<xsl:for-each select="//elIn[@name=$tmp and (@root=$rootElement or
(not(@root)))]">

2.file >
<xsl:variable name='rootElement'>zvonProject</xsl:variable>

whole stylesheet:
http://zvon.vscht.cz/ZvonHTML/Stylesheets/xslStylesheets/Zvon/zvonDTD_2_00.html