extensions

Subject: extensions
From: ces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:46:58 +0100

Hello,

I am using Lotus XSL 0-18-2.
I wrote several exensions to do special treatements, in JavaScript, and
integrated them into a stylesheet as it is explained in the Dave Pawson's
FAQ.
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I always reach the same error:
"Unable to load javascript". Even the example furnished in the FAQ (chapter
about Extensions, example by Scott Boag) reach the same error. I tried to
update my LotusXSL version and it is always the same error.
My classpath seems to be correct.
I really need to make my extensions work. I would be very grateful to
anyone who can help...
Thanks in advance.

Ces.