NewBie Question - Dynamic XSL

Subject: NewBie Question - Dynamic XSL
From: Simon.Taylor3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Simon Taylor3)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 10:42:28 +0000
Hello All
I'm very new to XML/XSL so please forgive any ignorance !!

Has anyone ever attempted or know if its possible to dynamically build XSL
style sheets on the fly ?

I'm trying to build an application that has a XML document that is static. To
achieve presentation of the XML I'm wanting to use XSL but instead of having a
standard static XSL stylesheet I'm wanting to connect to a database that is
going to record user preferences and based on these, vary the content of the
XSL stylesheet, hence varying the presentation of the XML.

My backgrounds very much in ASP's and COM objects so as you can imagine I'm
looking for some approach that mirrors this........

Any ideas even a NO cannot be done would be appreciated

Be lucky
Simon.