Re: useful software?

Subject: Re: useful software?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:01:46 -0400 (EST)
At 19 Mar 2000 10:45 -0700, Judi Thomson wrote:
 > I guess what I'm looking for now is a sense of whether there are any
 > specific pieces of software that people are finding to be particularily
 > useful.  I was hoping to utilize the experience of the group rather than
 > having to download each software package and evaluate it -my natural
 > laziness peeking through<g>.

Fortunately or unfortunately, general discussion of XML software is
out of scope for the XSL-List.  I'll remind you again that the one
rule for XSL-List posts is that they relate to XSL.

This topic is better suited to the comp.text.xml newsgroup or one of
the general XML mailing lists.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632