how to setStyleSheetParam() passing a url

Subject: how to setStyleSheetParam() passing a url
From: kmustack@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:09:53 -0500
I am using the document() function to process a second xml file in my
xsl.  I have set up a top level param:

<xsl:param name="param_group_user"
select="'http://localhost:8000/servlet/servletName?objectKey=17&amp;source=group_user'"/>

This works fine, but I need it to be more dynamic.  I am trying to use
setStyleSheetParam() method to pass in a URL.  I cannot get this
working.  Can someone show me an example using Java?

What I really need to do is replace object_key with a dynamic object_key
but I can figure out if it's "legal" to imbed one parameter in the value
of another.  For example:

<xsl:param name="param_object_key" select=""/>
<xsl:param name="param_group_user"
select="'http://localhost:8000/servlet/servletName?objectKey=$param_object_key&amp;source=group_user'"/>

and then use setStyleSheetParam() to set the value of param_object_key
and have that value used in the call to the servlet.

Is this valid and if so what's the correct syntax?

Thank,
Kristin