Re: TransforMiiX used by anyone?

Subject: Re: TransforMiiX used by anyone?
From: Keith Visco <kvisco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:50:48 -0800
Etienne,

I'll look into the seg fault...thanks. Since this is implementation
specific your best bet is to move this discussion to the Mozilla
newsgroup for TransforMiiX
[news://news.mozilla.org/netscape.public.mozilla.layout.xslt].

There are people on that list that are using it outside of Mozilla.

In any case it could be a number of reasons...there were some platform
specific bugs with string handling that were causing seg faults...these
were recently fixed but there still could be some more. I'll get this
working over the weekend...

So feel free to cause noise on the Mozilla newsgroup

Thanks,
--Keith