RE: Validating XML Document......

Subject: RE: Validating XML Document......
From: sara.mitchell@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:29:50 -0500
According to your example DTD, FirstName is already required as
is LastName. Required is shown in DTDs with either of these syntaxes:

* no delimeter after the element name (to require a single instance), or,
* + delimeter after the element name (to require at LEAST 1 instance, but
  any number is valid)

Sara