Re: xsl:fo Syntax?

Subject: Re: xsl:fo Syntax?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:01:06 GMT
> However, I can't seem to find it anywhere, and Saxon does not
> recognize the xsl:fo-block-container model.

an xslt system such as saxon (or xt, or xalan or ..) doesn't understand
XSF FO you just use that as the elements in the result tree (instead of
html) Note it isn't  xsl:fo-block-container but
 fo:block-container if you have bound fo: as the prefix for the XSL FO
namespace.

Having transformed your document to FO you then need to find a program
that renders FO to paper (or the screen) there are three I know of,
FOP, renderx and passivetex. The archives of this list will have the
urls.

David