RE: xsl:import help

Subject: RE: xsl:import help
From: "Selva, Francis" <Francis.Selva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:01:38 -0800
Then how can I get the attribute value with XSLT namespace?.Cause only when
I use the MSXSL it works.

This is my code.

<Login>
  <Loginscreen text1="Enter your userid and password" text2="Userid"/>
</Login>

XSL File

<xsl:template match="Login">
 <xsl:for-each select="Loginscreen">
  <xsl:value-of select="@text1"/>
  <xsl:value-of select="@text2"/>
 </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

I know this is a basic question but believe me if I do not use the MSXSL
namespace the attribute values are not displayed in IE5.why?