Re: ANN: Maintenance 4xt

Subject: Re: ANN: Maintenance 4xt
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 11:28:28 +0200

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>  > It's also conform to the principle of Open Source where ideas do not
>  > belong to individuals.
> I thought that Open Source was about individuals sharing their ideas
> freely? the "idea" is still to the credit of the individual, even if
> she chooses to let everyone else use it.

Have I said anything contrary to these statements ?

The path seems narrow between over using James image against his will
and not giving him enough credit, but it's the one I would like to
follow though (even if I have the unpleasant feeling of being accused
for both)...

Eric van der Vlist       Dyomedea