Re: Loading Remote XML.

Subject: Re: Loading Remote XML.
From: "Steven Livingstone" <s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:44:16 +0100
Yep -
there are a load of problems doing this on the server.
Use something like ASPTear (?), ActiveXML (vivid-creations.com) or
ASPHTTP(serverobjects.com) to get the remote URL and then load it into the
DOM on the server.

There is a KB on the MS Site. It works OK on the client, but not server !

cheers,
steven

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.