Re: FW: XSLT applet recommendation ?

Subject: Re: FW: XSLT applet recommendation ?
From: Nick Browne <NickBrowne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 13:09:25 +0100
Richard, I am just about to start work out some XSL exercises for an XML course
we have just written. I did the original set with the MS parser though found
some problems with regard to use of xsl:param and xsl:variable. I have just
loaded the Oracle parser which has built in xsl transformations and I assume can
be used in an applet. I will let you know of any problems I come across but it
will be towards the end of the week.

In the mean time what was the actual problem you encountered ?

"Sargeant, Richard (GXS)" wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> >    I have been using Xalan's applet to create dynamic html pages but hit a
> > problem. As no-one on either this list of the xalan's dev list could
> > suggest a solution I have decided to try a different parser. Can anyone
> > suggest a good parser that also is available as an applet.
> >
> > regards Richard

Nick Browne
Technical Director
Slipstone Ltd

This e-mail is intended for the above-mentioned recipient only and it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you have
received it in error please accept our apologies. Please notify us immediately
and delete the e-mail. You may not copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the content of this message or it's
attachments.

Whilst efforts have been taken to check  for the presence of computer viruses
you are advised that you open any attachments at your
own risk.