RE: my output just contains xsl code

Subject: RE: my output just contains xsl code
From: "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:44:01 +0200
That is the point Laura. You are using the "old" MSXML parser that
comes with IE5 and most of the (few) MSXML users of this mailing
list use the "Microsoft XML Parser Technology Preview" that you can
download from:
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/msxml.asp

Basically this is a beta.

Advantages of the May release:
 - Much closer compliance to standards when you use the new
   namespace ("http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";);
 - Looks more stable and less buggy too.

Disadvantages:
 - You must install the thing in "replace mode" to make it work in
   IE5. Download the SDK and check its documentation - a MS HTML
   help file named "xmlsdk30.chm" in the May release.

Have fun,

Paulo Gaspar
(paulo.gaspar@xxxxxxxxxxxx)