RE: How to generate different name using the same rule.

Subject: RE: How to generate different name using the same rule.
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:07:45 +0100
> I am in a seriuos problem , I have template rule which will
> be called from variuos rule , the problem I face is for the same rule
being
> called it should generate different names as per sequence , to be precise

I don't understand your problem precisely, but the techniques to consider
are:
- defining two different template rules with selective patterns to
distinguish the two cases
- defining two different template rules with different modes
- defining a parameter to the template rule using <xsl:param>, calling it
with <xsl:with-param>, and using <xsl:choose> within the template body to
produce different output depending on the supplied parameter value.

Mike Kay