Re: XML/XSL courses

Subject: Re: XML/XSL courses
From: James Robertson <jamesr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:32:17 +1000
At 17:15 18/06/2000, G. Ken Holman wrote:

At 00/06/13 18:01 +0100, niall.odonnell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am enquiring about advanced courses in XML and in particular in XSL. Any
information regarding any of these course would be greatly appreciated.

We deliver a two-day hands-on course that overviews every element and attribute of XSLT. See http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/schedule.htm#ptux for a syllabus of the course. We have delivered this privately to companies in house, as well as publicly at conferences.

A number of vendors and training organizations have licensed the delivery of this XSLT/XPath course. See http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/schedule.htm#licensed for a list of companies currently licensing the material on a non-exclusive basis. Given how busy things are at Crane, you will probably find it easier to get trained by one of our licensees than from us directly, though the schedule next to the syllabus references our own public delivery September 19-20, 2000 in Ottawa (autumn is a beautiful time of the year around Ottawa). Registration information is found through the link (registering early saves money as it helps us with our planning).

Mulberry Technologies also does training in this arena.

So what country is this training conducted in?

The world is a big place ...

James Robertson
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd
SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Illumination: an out-of-the-box Intranet solution

http://www.steptwo.com.au/
jamesr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx