RE: Donating RenderX to FOP

Subject: RE: Donating RenderX to FOP
From: "DuCharme, Robert" <Robert.DuCharme@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:11:50 -0400
>Even then I shall never let abuse my code by hacking it in the way FOP is
>currently being written. Independent of level of spareness of time
developers
>dedicate to a product, it is absolutely unacceptable to write programs in
such
>an inaccurate way.

Could you give us a really specific example of what they're doing wrong? I
haven't looked through the code myself, and I'm curious. I'm not talking
about a discussion of general principles, the extent of their support of the
spec, or their success with RenderX's test suite; I would like to see
examples of the code that inspired these remarks.

thanks,

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii