Re: Outputting "entire nodes" 2

Subject: Re: Outputting "entire nodes" 2
From: Ragnar Schierholz <raschi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:47:48 -0500

Warren Hedley wrote:

>> Why not use well-formed XHTML to define your table. Put quotes
>> around your attributes, close all <td> tags, etc. It's the "right"
>> way to do things.

If you want to allow the author of the document to enter some text to appear in the generated HTML and also allow him/her to include HTML-formatting such as tables, images, links, etc. this seems to me to be an appropriate way. Could you do this with XHMTL???
If so, me too, I'd like to know how, since I'm using a CDATA section, too.

So long,
        Ragnar