RE: East-Asian Output encoding with XSLT?

Subject: RE: East-Asian Output encoding with XSLT?
From: "Christian Wittern" <wittern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:50:28 +0800
Raffaele,

Thank you for these hints. The Japanese site you mentioned does not
transcode, since input and output are both Japanese EUC.  The site at
Academia Sinica has a lot of relevant resources, but does not answer this
specific question. So I am still at a loss which XSLT processors support the
output encoding statement for other encodings.  I am trying to avoid to wrap
the stylesheet with a unicode transcoder, since the original intent of the
output encoding seems to be exactly what I need.

All the best,

Christian