Re: How do I count number of nodes?

Subject: Re: How do I count number of nodes?
From: "alex chang" <shortestpath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:31:26 EDT
It was actuallly putting the string {count(*)} as the value of colspan.
I did find something that works though:
<xsl:attribute name="COLSPAN"><xsl:eval>selectSingleNode("column-header").childNodes.length</xsl:eval></xsl:attribute>

This is using the XML DOM Reference from the microsoft site:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/psdk/xmlsdk/xmls6g53.htm

A quick question about this XML DOM Reference- is the syntax in there specific to Microsoft and IE? Or can this be used with any parser? It doesn't say on they site...

-alex