RE: Slow response from list manager?

Subject: RE: Slow response from list manager?
From: Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <TRA@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:53:35 +0200

Interesting.  Thank you.

If the MTA's are the problem, a possible solution could be to host the actual mailing list at another server, and let the mulberrytech alias just forward the mail to that.

If that is a relevant solution the sunsite.auc.dk crew have a powerful, qmail based machine with a very generous attitude towards hosting lists.  I would be happy to ask them.

What is the general consensus on this?

> If answering a question, you could CC it directly to the
> person (as I've
> done with this message) so that they get it a little quicker. This is

I missed your response.  Company policy is Outlook -- Outlook policy is to make me grind my teeth, and I do not read each and every posting.