RE: WYSIWYG XSL Editors

Subject: RE: WYSIWYG XSL Editors
From: "Paul Telesco" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:55:21 -0400
I've been using XML Spy, and while it is NOT WYSIWYG and the parser returns
erratic code, it does make a great validater and helps check all the XML,
XSL, DTD and resulting HTML against each other without a second app.

Now if they would develop the ability to set the parser to one of your
choice and incorporate a WYSIWYG design to it...

...but then again, the world would be a happier place if everything worked
right the first time.