RE: Calling 'transformNode' inside xsl - problems

Subject: RE: Calling 'transformNode' inside xsl - problems
From: "Krishnamurthy, Rama" <RKrishnamurthy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:51:24 -0400
>  I'm doing a web page where the search results are carried across several
> pages.
>
> I have included all the 'HTML' inside the XSL file.
>
> Everytime a page number is clicked the Javascript function(inside
> xsl) calls
> for the
>
>  xmldoc.transformNode(xsldoc)    method.
>
> But instead of displaying the new page in a fresh screen the page is
> appended below the old page.
>
> What should I do?

	Thanks for the help. I called the javascript function from a
different
	file and stored the output in the document object . When I closed
the
	object it refreshed the screen and printed the page in a fresh
screen
	each time.

	Here's what I did..

			parent.frames['main'].document.open();

parent.frames['main'].document.write(xmldoc.transformNode(xsldoc));
			parent.frames['main'].document.close();

	Thanks again for the help.

	Rama.