RE: XSL vs. XSLT and processors vs. parsers

Subject: RE: XSL vs. XSLT and processors vs. parsers
From: Dylan Walsh <Dylan.Walsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:27:38 +0100
Who are you calling English !?!? Why I ought to...

(Just kidding, for the record, I'm Irish)

Anyway you said it was a good explaination, which I guess partly compensates
for that slander. :-)

I wasn't aware that the XML Rec. refers to parsers as XML processors, so it
is good that Michael Kay pointed that out.