Re: topological sort

Subject: Re: topological sort
From: "Peter B. West" <pbwest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:46:18 +0000
"Peter B. West" wrote:

> The question is, what happens when all of the elements have type/ref, or
> when none of the elements which have type/ref refer to any elements
> which do not?  How do any of the elements with type/ref get themselves
> processed?  I may have missed something here.

I did miss something, of course.  That would be a circular set of
references, and the processing would terminate without output, as it
should.

This list is a great tutorial, and posts like Joerg's are teach a lot
about XSL.  I had no idea that XPath expressions could be used so freely
in predicates, for example, even though that is implicit in the spec.
I'm grateful also for David's simplification of the conditions involving
count().

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest