Argument filters

Subject: Argument filters
From: Richard Mitchell <Richard.Mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:30:54 -0000
Hello the list. Right here's a little problem I have
at the moment I have a snippet of code...

      <xsl:variable name="keys" select="document($keyfile)"/>
      <xsl:variable name="current" select="."/>
      <xsl:for-each select="$keys/keyfile/keygroup[id='Rating' or
id='NotRating']">
        <xsl:value-of
          select="keyitem[word=$current/publickeyword or
word=$current/adminkeyword or word=$current/group]/itemhtml"
          disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
      </xsl:for-each>

Which seems to work for my purposes but for the next step I need to accept a
list of
of strings to compare against id's of keygroup and only perform the matching
against
keyitem when I have a match against the id of keygroup. Does this make
sense?

Also is there any nicer way to structure the whole code as placing the
current context
into the variable $current doesn't seem very nice to me.

Thanks for any help.

Richard Mitchell
Software Developer
http://www.vbnonline.com/