[xsl] accessing token in data...

Subject: [xsl] accessing token in data...
From: Martin Giroux <girouxm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:37:47 -0500
hi everyone,

hope some gurus will help me on that one.

  I have huge problem understanding white spaces and don't know how to
format to get the <br> result in html.
  In html <BR> will format so the the current line stop and next line begin
and <p> is paragraph break.
  everybody knows that but in xsl and/or xml only the <p></P> works.

  so I thought I could use the following if possible.

  When I convert my xml and with xsl file to HTML.I need to make the data of
one tag be filtered for token.
  maybe a technic exist to make the same formating in xsl or xml that will
generate same effect.

 Example :

 <Description>
   time to go to school cuz I need more knowledge ; <---(;)Token Should be
replace by value of html tag <b>
   time to go to school cuz I need more knowledge ? <---(?)Token should be
replace by value of html tag <p>
 </Description>

Thanks

Martin