[xsl] Netscape 6 and XSLT?

Subject: [xsl] Netscape 6 and XSLT?
From: "Bob DuCharme" <bobducharme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:05:39 -0500
(I was off the list for a while before its recent hiatus, but I didn't see
anything about this in the archives.) Has anyone done an XSLT transformation
under Netscape 6? As I understand it, a package called Transformiix made
XSLT transformations possible under Mozilla and maybe some Netscape 6
preview releases, but according to http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xslt/,
the Transformiix binaries are out of date and will be back soon. (It's said
this for a few weeks.)

Has anyone played with this at all, successfully or otherwise?

thanks,

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii